In Canada, law enforcement officials must obtain a warrant before they can read your mail, listen to your conversations, and track your activities on the Internet. However, the government’s proposed “Lawful Access” legislation will allow law enforcement officials to track your activities on the Internet without a warrant. Now there’s no risk the police will abuse this privilege, right? [GONG!] Say “NO” to warrantless Internet surveillance.
- THE REFEREE 2/2
- Inside the School that Trains Umpires
- Quinnipiac men’s lacrosse coach no longer with university following student conduct violations
- how to increase your concentration on ball while batting | Batting Technique | Cricket |
- How to Play Cricket : How to Throw a Short Distance Ball in Cricket
- How to Do a Bounce under the Knee | Basketball
- How to Shoot a Free Throw | Basketball
- High School Playbook for Oct. 25, 2019
- Ejercicios de gramática inglesa | Sencillo ⭐️ #60 When?
- Basketball Equipment & Rules : The Double Dribble Rule in Basketball