February 24, 2020
  • 5:57 am What’s inside a Kookaburra Cricket Ball?
  • 5:57 am Don’t Do This! 10 Football Boot Mistakes To Avoid. Biggest Soccer Cleats DON’TS!!
  • 5:57 am Ozzy Man Reviews: Cricket Ball Tampering
  • 5:57 am Louis and Harry reacting to them playing football (caution: too much fonding)
  • 5:56 am GVSSR – 04/02/2018 – Lacrosse vs. Indianapolis, McKendree
Officials praise police after officer-involved shooting outside John Hardin High

David Frank



  1. Noble Sol627 Posted on March 30, 2018 at 10:16 am

    I was there, in the band room next to the door where he was. We were told to go into the locker room to keep safe, then heard the shot. Our band, and the other bands that were there, thank you for keeping us safe.

  2. Annoying Human Posted on April 5, 2018 at 10:31 pm

    I was there I was terrified

  3. Crimson V3N0M Posted on May 19, 2018 at 6:14 am

    I was there, sitting at lunch when we were told to go back to our third block classroom, mine just happened to be the JROTC room we were fine and didn't really know what was going on but we knew the proper procedure to go through and i am glad everyone is safe

  4. Påncåke Cåt Posted on June 2, 2018 at 8:51 pm

    I go to the middle school that’s next to John Hardin. Me and the others on my sixth period huddled in the art room and our teacher wouldn’t let us look out the window, and we didn’t know why. The next period, we found out about the shooting…

  5. griftedgames Posted on July 12, 2018 at 2:07 am

    I was there during that event for a band assessment and we had to reschedule what we were going to do. We were finishing up our second song that we were going to play, but before it ended, about 16 measures before we were done, they said on the intercom that we are in a lockdown. We stayed in the band closet because it was farther away from the door. From where we were at, the front wall of the band room was facing right where the scene had happened, which was behind the school. We heard gunshots from the outside of the school. After 20 minutes of sitting in fear, we got out of the closet and into the main room and contacted all their loved ones about what happened. After that day, we were all shook up. Then we went back to the school on April 23 and got distinguished on our assessment and went home. It was one of the most scariest days of my life and it’s still crazy what happened there that day.